<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010

So yes, I laughed
Tell you I set you apart.


Welcome to our life (yjcne)

HI I'M GOD'S WARRIORGIRL :>

Suddenly it's like I want to go back to blogging regularly, it really helps keeping a memory, or a part of it, imprinted on this page (I mean, or it would seem pointless having this) then in future on days when I'm feeling too-free or just any lazy Sunday afternoon I can click on the archives to recollect these times, to feel again how I felt and maybe to laugh at how lame I was or to chuckle at my own misery. Hahaha

Finally have the time for some movies after my busywuzy days, caught Robin Hood w Guang and The Last Song w Jen, and of course the latter would be one I relate to more, heh now to the talk about sad movies... I cried (duh), Jen too, and the silliest thing was we sat down to talk after the movie, naming all possible other sad movies, at the same time promising a sad-movie-marathon (filled with much much crying/sobbing I am freaking sure HAHA) sometime soon, she started telling me about Armageddon and we both started tearing when she related the part about the father's death. Wth right it's so embarrassing hahaha you're really my crying buddy Jen!!? Boy but immediately it struck me how wonderful my daddy is, and that I love him so much.

My dad calls me Princess so he is the best (Y)

After visiting Stelllllll's blog I am so motivated to blog. Heehee what a cutesy she is^^ (psst can't wait to spend more time with you too my dear!) GP paper today, I don't know, screwed much? A little htht with Aloy in the caf, and unit family day after that, the very faces I love seeing, they really make me go gaga :D I love YJCNE

Last Saturday I went for dinner with the dancers you can't imagine how happy I was! We went to Thai Express again. Luv the Princesses forever, and Pea too haha no Nic I wouldn't forget our only guy :-) Dance wouldn't be the same without you y'all!! We finally got to hang out, for real for real. More of thisssss after exams alright luvz hugz muackz hahah






Princesses for life & afterlife♥




Affy bb thanks for Chemical X we're super cherryblossom heroes k!
But I ♥ you > I ♥ Chemical X still ;)

I MISS CHERIE LOH AND ELEANOR

CHEAH. SEE THIS??? TEXT ME! HAHA.

A.C.E day is coming soon this calls for a

celebration
♥♥

I am serious this time, after I get all the pictures from Rapture (hint, Jing, tsk!) I WILL definitely do up a post on it!! This is HIGHLIGHTED IN GOLD AND ORANGE X1000000